Taylor Property Plus is always looking for experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated property management and administration staff to join their team. Please see below for our current vacancies, if there are no current vacancies please do contact us via the “get in touch” section to the right.
Taylor Property Plus is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Property Manager to join their residential property management team based in Churton Park with properties throughout Wellington City.
Taylor Property Plus is a growing and market leading property management company that manages a diverse range of investment properties in Wellington – from standalone homes to large apartment blocks, studio apartments to exclusive properties. As a company we are totally focused on providing outstanding service for our owners and tenants.
This role would see you working in a team environment working alongside other Property Managers, Administrators and Company Directors, overseeing the day-to-day management of owner’s property investments. This is a full time permanent role with days of work being Monday to Thursday and Saturday.
Roles and responsibilities;
• Property Marketing – oversee the marketing of properties for new tenants and ensuring that properties are leased to quality tenants at market rates
• Tenant Relations and Management – overseeing the execution and ongoing management of lease agreements, monitoring and following up of rental payment in a timely manner
• Facilities Manager – scheduling of maintenance and repair, ensure up keep of long term maintenance plans, contract negotiations with contractors, conducting regular property inspections, prompt resolution of property emergencies
• Financial Reporting – keep financial records from property operations, create/review monthly financial reports for property owner
• Owner Relations – keep open dialogue with property owner on vacancies, tenants, physical condition of property, financial issues, etc.
To be successful in this role you will need to have developed skills and knowledge;
• Familiar with applicable local, regional and national laws and regulations
• Strong interpersonal & business communication skills – ability to work in a team in environment
• High level of organisation and attention to detail
• Competence with office management software
• Knowledge of financial reporting
• Innovative and confident, especially in a business environment
• Strong client and commercial focus
An understanding and appreciation for the property and property management industry would be of benefit. Training will be provided, specifically for the use of property management software, you are required to have a full and clean New Zealand driver’s license to be able to drive company vehicles.
When applying for this position please enclose your CV, cover letter, relevant references and a copy of your driver’s license.
To apply and for more information please click here for our Trademe listing.